New Patient Information
Now that you have made the commitment to your health and wellness, there are a few things you should know to prepare you for your appointment.
- FM Integrative Health accepts cash, check, and credit cards at the time of service.
- FM Integrative Health does not bill insurance.
- Many people use their Health Savings or Flex accounts to pay for their medical appointments and natural medicines at the time of their appointment.
- Detailed super-bills can be provided so patients can obtain reimbursement from their respective insurance company.
- Please plan ahead, this may take your provider 7-10 business days
- If you're being seen by our naturopathic doctor, please follow the link found in your welcome email.
- If paperwork is not completed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, we will need to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic patients can complete their paperwork at the time of their initial visit.